Automotive Technician/Mechanic Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- ASE reimbursement.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Knowledge in automotive brakes, exhaust, suspension, & engine diagnostics.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- May require experience in leading other, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- Valid Drivers License that meets insurance guidelines
- Personally have hand tools required to complete skills.
Join Our Team
As one of the largest destinations for automotive services, Midas is dominating the industry in developing career paths and building relationships within the communities they serve.
At Midas, we take care of everything… tires, brakes, oil… so the opportunities to grow and develop expertise with Midas are endless.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)