At Delaney Tire and Auto we are dedicated to providing quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair utilizing the expertise attained through ASE Certifications and/or years of automotive repair experience.
We are looking for automotive service managers to manage and direct all service department activities of a retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. This position is a Store Manager developmental role. Midas is committed to training our associates and promoting from within the organization.
As a Delaney Tire and Auto Entry Level Service Writer you will manage and direct all automotive and general service technicians in the operation of the shop, including:
- Deliver exceptional customer service while listening and consulting customers
- Following up with customers, services requested, estimated completion times etc.
- Oversee complete vehicle inspections and then make comprehensive recommendations—building computerized repair orders and sourcing parts
- Deliver and discuss pricing estimates with customers as well as promoting shop service specials
- Lead, manage, and train team while keeping in tune with our companies’ vision, purpose, core values, and employee creed
- Supervise up to ten employees
- Oversee technicians’ inspections, diagnosing and repairing of domestic, European and Asian cars and light trucks
- Maintain inventory counts
- Overall cleanliness and organization of the facility
- Other duties as assigned
- General automotive knowledge
- Excellent customer service disposition
- Good communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation: 40,000- 45,000
Join Our Team
DELANEY TIRE AND AUTO
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)