Ex. Every alignment completed/sold; you receive a bonus added to your paycheck
An Assistant Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining customer services through promoting customer satisfaction, retention and growth of existing and new business, oversees and is accountable for the operation of a shop ensuring maximum sales and profitability through staffing, safety and environmental compliance, leadership, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives set forth by management with an emphasis on gross profit margins.
- Work within store performance budget and control shrinkage, expenses and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels and record keeping. .
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit management candidates.
- Always ensure and maintain OSHA environmental, state and hazmat regulations, and safety compliance.
- Train, develop, and direct store personnel in all aspects of the business to create a skilled and cohesive team.
- Evaluate performance of store personnel.
- Maintains a high standard of facility cleanliness and ensures the physical image of the work location is pristine.
- Paid Vacations AND Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Great Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Plan
- Paid Uniforms
- Career Development (reimbursement for ASE certifications, getting paid for attending continuing education, online learning, and more!)
- Opportunity for Advancement
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
Build your future with Leeds West Groups
As one of the largest destinations for automotive services, Midas is dominating the industry in developing career paths and building relationships within the communities they serve.
At Midas, we take care of everything… tires, brakes, oil… so the opportunities to grow and develop expertise with Midas are endless.
MIDAS location are independently owned and operated by franchisees. Your application will be directed to the MIDAS franchise location you applied to and all hiring and employment decisions will be made by that location’s management team. MIDAS is an equal opportunity employer with a strict policy against any form of discrimination.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)