Join our team today!
Ex. Every alignment completed / filter / battery sold; you receive a bonus added to your paycheck. (Up to $10 EACH JOB)
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing vehicle issues; well-versed in complex mechanical or electrical systems of vehicles; excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Accurately completing services and repairs on customers’ vehicles. Technicians are expected to be experts in their craft and complete services and repairs with excellence, integrity, precision, and extreme care.
- Paid Vacations AND Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Great Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- Paid Uniforms
- Career Development (getting paid for attending continuing education, online learning, and more!)
- ASE Certification reimbursement
- State Licensing reimbursements (when applicable)
- Diagnose and repair vehicles and equipment.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports.
- May act as lead person in supervisor’s absence.
- Use all shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc. with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures.
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials.
- Assume a high level of responsibility for meeting all OSHA requirements.
- Lead or train other automotive technicians on the team in maintenance/repair activity when needed.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician and/or thorough technical training. Mechanical skills must be sufficient to diagnose and repair, given sufficient training.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase technical skills should be evident.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation to get to/from work each day.
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
Build your future with Leeds West Groups
As one of the largest destinations for automotive services, Midas is dominating the industry in developing career paths and building relationships within the communities they serve.
At Midas, we take care of everything… tires, brakes, oil… so the opportunities to grow and develop expertise with Midas are endless.
MIDAS location are independently owned and operated by franchisees. Your application will be directed to the MIDAS franchise location you applied to and all hiring and employment decisions will be made by that location’s management team. MIDAS is an equal opportunity employer with a strict policy against any form of discrimination.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)