Pay . This is a position for someone with high energy and a good attitude.
- Deliver exceptional customer service while listening and consulting customers
- Following up with customers, services requested, estimated completion times etc.
- Oversee complete vehicle inspections and then make comprehensive recommendations—building computerized repair orders and sourcing parts
- Deliver and discuss pricing estimates with customers as well as promoting shop service specials
- Keep in tune with our companies’ vision, purpose, core values, and employee creed
- Work with up to ten employees
- Oversee technicians’ inspections, diagnosing and repairing of domestic, European and Asian cars and light trucks
- Maintain inventory counts
- Excellent customer service disposition
- Good communication skills
- Leadership potential
- Team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
Join Our Team
As one of the largest destinations for automotive services, Midas is dominating the industry in developing career paths and building relationships within the communities they serve.
At Midas, we take care of everything… tires, brakes, oil… so the opportunities to grow and develop expertise with Midas are endless.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)